Have you ever wondered about owning a Go-Kart? Are you interested in driving Go-Karts on the tracks for some adrenaline filled adventures? If you are interested in knowing more about go-karts, then reading this Kingsland Go Kart Reviews article will be very helpful for you.
Go-karts are loved by many people as it instills a sense of adventure and freedom. Driving a go-kart can be a unique thing that you can experience that can also carry the danger and risk factor for entertainment.
In this article, we are going to review about the Kingsland Go kart and know the details about this type of race cars. You will also be able to know whether Kingsland Go Kart is legit or not.
What is Kingsland Go Kart?
The Kingsland Go Kart is an electronic battery powered racing car that can be purchased through the online platform of the company. It is a fast-moving race car that can go at around 23 miles per hour and a single full charge of the electronic car gives it a mileage of 15.5 miles. However, buyers of these electric cars are reluctant and want to know ‘Is Kingsland Go Karts legit or not?’
This vehicle is constructed from durable high quality steel materials that can hold up to 260 pounds of weight. The race car is convenient for people of any size as it has adjustable steering and a frame that accommodates drivers with the height of 4.5 feet to 6.5 feet.
Kingsland Go Kart has many advanced features and four different driving modes for the driver. This product can be easily purchased and distributed anywhere in the United States. However, it is not recommended to avail online shopping as we should be cautious of various Kingsland Go Kart scams that are circulating with the name of the brand.
Specification of Kingsland Go Kart
- Product Category: Electronic Racing Car
- Material: High-Strength, robust, durable steel material
- Battery Capacity: 432W capacity air cooled battery pack with 4-air ducts
- Top Speed: 23 Miles per hour
- Range / Mileage: 15.5 miles with single charge
- Speakers: Built-in Bluetooth 4×8W speaker to emulate engine sounds
- Kingsland Go Kart Reviews: Various negative reviews are found about this race car, which is why customers are interested to know ‘Is Kingsland Go Karts legit?’
- Additional Features: TPE Sides, Metal Pedals, and Aerodynamic Rear Wings
- Payload Capacity: The Go Kart can withstand the weight of around 260 pounds
- Driving Modes: Safety Mode (4.97mph), Regular Mode (11.2 mph), Sport Mode (17.4 mph), Race Mode (23 mph)
- Product Weight: 102.9 pounds
- Price: $89.99 on the official website of Kingsland Go Kart
Specification About the Website
- The official website of the Go Kart is relatively new and was registered on 10th November 2021.
- The life expectancy of the domain is quite short as it has an expiration date of 10th November 2022.
- The trust score of the website is extremely low which is only 1 % and thus this shows that the website cannot be trusted for online purchases.
- The Kingsland Go Kart reviews found on the internet after evaluating the product and its specifications, are not favorable.
- Most customers are considering it as a scam.
- The Trust Rank of the website is 2.4/100, which is very poor.
- The website and the brand do not have any social media handles and do not promote the products on any social media platforms.
- Based on the facts and figures we found about the electric race car brand, things are mostly suspicious and raise a lot of red flags.
Pros and Cons of Kingsland Go Kart
- The electronic vehicle offers four different driving modes for the drivers
- 1.02 grams per boost during acceleration
- High battery capacity and lasts long after a single charge
- If you are willing to perform drifts like a pro, it is possible to do with Kingsland Go Kart
- Immersive engine sound simulator via Bluetooth speaker
- The design of the kart is stable and sturdy
- The vehicle does not require experts to carry out the process
- Several negative Kingsland Go Kart reviews are found on the internet
- Product is not available on online platforms other than official website of the kart
- The Kingsland Go Kart has no social media presence
- The price of the product is unbelievably low and cheap
Reasons of Not Trusting Kingsland Go Kart
There are several reasons that make Kingsland Go Kart less trustable. Some of the reasons are stated below. The official website of the product presents itself as a jewelry store. Electric Go Kart claims to be adjustable and is available for unbelievably discounted price.
The website has only been working for a few months and has an incredibly low trust score. In fact, the domain was registered on 10th November 2021 and has exactly one year until its expiration date. This shows that it lacks any history whatsoever.
All efforts to contact the store have been unsuccessful as there is no valid contact information on the website. Furthermore, the reviews shared by the customers on the website were deleted by the platform so that others cannot read about the real Kingsland Go Kart reviews.
Is Kingsland Go Kart Legit?
The Kingsland Go Kart is available at the official website of the brand at an incredibly low price while having a lot of negative reviews as well. Which is why many people are interested in knowing ‘Is Kingsland Go Kart legit?’
To keep the answer simple, we reach the conclusion that the product does not have promising reviews for which we recommend not using an online platform to order this product. In fact, if you are willing to buy this product, find it in a physical store and be satisfied by physically accessing the product before buying.
Kingland Go Kart Reviews
There are several Kingsland Go Kart reviews on the internet, most of which are negative. This product and its official website have some of the worst trust scores and is considered one among scamming websites.
Read more interesting articles at guidepromotion