Easy Drawings For 12 Year Olds you may learn how to create a fantastic-looking Spongebob with clear, step-by-step sketching instructions and a video tutorial. On the Nickelodeon network, Spongebob Squarepants made its broadcast debut in 1999.
The show’s wide cast of characters and slapstick humor have long been favorites of both kids and adults. Spongebob Squarepants is an oceanic sponge, as his name suggests. The shape of Easy Drawings For 12-Year-Olds is square, yellow, and resembles a cleaning sponge.
Easy Kids Drawings That Are Simple
He lives in a pineapple and works at the Krusty Krab eatery. His undersea adventures feature Patrick Star, Sandy the squirrel, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and the evil Plankton. Do you want to draw a Spongebob Squarepants picture for yourself? You can now do this with this easy, step-by-step drawing lesson.
All you need to draw Spongebob is paper and some drawing tools, like a pencil, marker, or pen. When you’re through, you could use colored pencils, crayons, or markers to color Spongebob. In this sketching instruction, each step is explained using a simple illustration. Look closely at the blue lines in each image; at the moment, fresh lines were added to the drawing.
Sketch lightly since you might want to go back and delete some of the first lines as you go.
Drawing in Step By Step
- Draw a large, curving square to start. Add a curved rectangle to the square’s right to create the illusion of depth. This cube-like construction will form the torso and face of Spongebob.
- Draw a narrow rectangle beneath the initial square. Draw two straight lines to join the two rectangles. This portion of the form will be used to create Spongebob’s square pants.
- Draw an erratic oval shape from the rectangle to the right of the figure. On the left, draw a connecting half-oval to the figure.
- With these shapes, Spongebob’s arms are formed.
- Two straight lines should separate the oval sleeves. Extend two more parallel, slightly curved lines to the right from these lines. Repeat on the other side.
- The body’s bottom should be two lines long. A curved line should connect each group.
- Utilizing the shapes you just created, draw the legs. Draw Spongebob’s leg as a sequence of almost parallel, straight lines.
- Repeat to make the second leg.
- A circle should be drawn at the end of each arm.
- Draw two quick, curving lines inside the outermost circle on the left. Put a “thumbs up” in the appropriate circle.
- Start by drawing a tight, curved “U” form extending from the hand’s top. To illustrate three fingers wrapping around the hand on the right side, draw three curved lines.
- Remove the hand’s guiding lines.
- Draw the shoes from Spongebob. Short, curving lines unite the ends of the leg lines. Draw a curved line that goes outward and loops around the foot before returning.
- To form the front of the heel, extend a brief, straight line downward from the end of this line. Draw a curved line from the back of the leg, followed by a short, slightly curved line. In front of the heel line, join this line to the shoe using a curved line. Continue with the other foot.
- On each leg, doodle three curving horizontal lines.
- Leave some room above the line of the pants as you draw a wavy border around the initial square and rectangle.
- Remove the square’s and the rectangle’s guiding lines.
- Just below Spongebob’s head, draw a brief, curved line. Draw an upside-down triangle, followed by a diamond on either side of the curve.
- In the center of the face, draw two ovals.
- Within each oval, create a smaller one. To make the nose, create a skewed “U”-shaped curve between the ovals. Underneath the ovals, draw a curved line and a long “U”-shaped line representing the mouth. Use a curved line to represent the cheek to the right of the mouth.
- Below the mouth, draw a curved line. After that, insert a circle into each of the smaller ovals. Finally, inside each circle, draw a smaller circle.
- Two rectangles that extend from the top of the mouth should be drawn. Draw a tongue at the bottom of the mouth using two curved lines.
- Use five straight lines to outline the belt’s fit around the pants. Above each eye, add three short, straight eyelashes, then cover the body in many chaotic ovals and circles.
- Spongebob in color. He normally wears a white shirt, brown slacks, and a crimson tie.