Health and fitness are key to living a good life. While this is something we have been taught very early, the recent COVID-19 pandemic has only served to drive the point home. With waves of this new and relatively unknown disease infecting us, with the quick spread and the severe damage caused by the virus, nothing seemed quite as important as staying in good health. While the infection rate has decreased, and we are no longer looking at stay-at-home orders or social distancing, the COVID-19 infection is far from gone. Newer mutations of the virus continue to threaten our well-being. Keeping ourselves protected and our environments germ-free should be at the top of our priorities.
Cleaning And Sanitation
Cleaning, disinfecting and sanitising our homes, offices, schools, restaurants, and places of business are fundamental to keeping our families, staff, and customers healthy and safe from the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This means we are entrusted with the responsibility of picking the right products for sanitising the surfaces that are touched often and can act as conduits for transferring germs.
The Dettol brand is one that hundreds of thousands of Indians trust to keep themselves and their families safe from the dreaded COVID-19 virus and hundreds of other disease-causing pathogens. Apart from the flagship product, the Dettol Antiseptic Liquid, the brand has a number of products that keep your home, environment, staff, family, and customers safe.
The Dettol Promise
Dettol is the best-known and most trusted brand of the Reckitt Benckiser group. It is India’s No 1 antiseptic liquid brand and brings with it nearly nine decades of research and expertise in germ protection. Between July 2021 and June 2022, 161 million households in India bought Dettol products and trusted the brand to protect them from COVID-19.
The Dettol promise is one of trust and recognition. According to a 2021 research report, nearly 91% of employees feel confident returning to their offices cleaned with Dettol. In addition, the Indian Medical Association recommends the use of Dettol products.
Dettol Vs COVID-19
The yellow-brown Dettol Antiseptic Liquid is among the most popular and trusted Dettol products. Apart from being a strong antiseptic that clears cuts and nicks of germs, Dettol solution is also used to disinfect household items and surfaces. For example, it can be added to the water used to mop the floors and disinfect clothes in the rinse cycle. Adding Dettol to your bath water also gives you a refreshing and clean bath.
Dettol has proven effective against over 100 germs and pathogens, including the COVID-19 virus. Making Dettol part of your cleaning and sanitisation arsenal is the perfect way to keep your home, office, school, and business protected against the coronavirus.
Other Dettol Products You Need
- Dettol No Touch Hand Wash System – The Dettol No Touch Hand Wash System is a battery-operated soap dispenser that allows us to wash hands without the need to touch the dispenser pump. This reduces the risk of spreading germs considerably.
- Dettol Clinical Strength Antiseptic Handrub – The Dettol Clinical Strength Antiseptic Handrub is a strong alcohol-based hand rub that can be used in regular and medical scenarios. It is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial that kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Dettol Liquid Handwash – The Dettol Liquid Handwash provides ten times better germ protection than ordinary soap. It contains 85% naturally derived ingredients that keep your hands both clean and supple. Regular handwashing with Dettol liquid protects against 100 disease-causing germs, including COVID-19.
- Dettol Kitchen Dish and Slab Gel – The COVID-19 virus spreads through touching infected surfaces. This makes it very important to keep your kitchen or cafeteria surfaces, appliances, and utensils clean and germ-free. The Dettol Kitchen Dish and Slab Gel is the perfect product to help you with this.
- Dettol Wipes – Like the kitchen counters, other surfaces that are touched often have a high risk of harbouring COVID-19 viruses. The doorbell, handles, doorknobs, railings, ATM keypads, desks, tables, and countertops must be sanitised and cleaned to minimise the risk of infection. Dettol wipes are perfect for use on these surfaces and to clean your face, neck, and hands.
Dettol Pro Solutions
The Dettol Pro Solutions website is designed to help you plan your inventory of cleaning and sanitation products. When you raise a query on the site, an expert will contact you and help you plan your monthly need for disinfectant supplies. You can also order Dettol, Lizol, Harpic and other Reckitt Benckiser products through the site and avail up to 40% discount on the price of the Dettol Antiseptic Liquid 5 litre pack and others. So stock up and never run out of sanitation products that can keep you and your dear one safe from COVID-19.